Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Returning to the Routine

Nora left on Sunday and with her went the mini vacation I had enjoyed for the week.  Now I must return to the routine of class and homework.  I have roughly 5 weeks left in the semester and in that time I must write three essays, give three presentations, and take three final exams.  Needless to say, it is going to be one crazy sprint to the finish.  With that in mind, I hope you all understand if my blogging suffers as a result.  I will try to write about truly interesting/unique things that happen over the next couple weeks, but regular "status" updates are likely to disappear.  I do, however, intend to write a reflection on my time in Barbados once the semesters ends and I have returned home for the holidays.  Also, I have some more pictures from my travels with Nora that I will try to post soon.

Ok back to the salt mines I go!  See you all when I emerge every now and then for fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment