Friday, April 22, 2011

Almost Done!

Yesterday I handed in my last assignment until my one and only final on May 11th.  The semester is almost over!!  After my final I have just one more paper due on June 3rd and a class that runs from June 15th-30th before I am officially finished with classes at UWI.  CAN'T WAIT!

Last night my friends and I celebrated being done with classes for the semester by going out to a bar and today we went to a beach I had never been to: Brandon's beach, which is a bit of a walk from where I live but totally worth it.  It's a large beach with soft sand and was relatively unpopulated today.  There are also life guards which is good cause it makes leaving your stuff on the beach while you go swimming a lot safer.

So that's basically all that's new with me.  Classes are over for the semester and it's time to relax for a bit before I have to study for finals.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being done with classes, Stephen, and on celebrating by going to Brandon's Beach. Maybe you'll find time to explore and enjoy more of Barbados too.

    ReplyDelete