Monday, January 31, 2011

My Other Blog

A few years ago I thought it would be an interesting idea to engage in an experiment in blogging on my site www.stephenokin.com.  On there I would post my thoughts on various issues, upload funny videos, and link things I thought generally interesting.  However, my production has essentially stopped since my senior year at Hamilton due to a combination of other work, forgetfulness, and laziness.  But I have good news: it is my intention to resuscitate the site!  I hope to start posting more regularly and hope you all will find it within yourselves to put up with even more of my opinions.  To start I just wrote a piece about the future of democracy.  If you are curious I encourage you to check it out and let me know what you think.  I find expressing my views is most interesting when I am being challenged in return, so feel free to tell me how shortsighted, naive, ignorant, etc I am being!

No comments:

Post a Comment