Tuesday, May 10, 2011

52 Days to Freedom

In 52 days I will be done with classes at UWI.  On Wednesday I take the final for my AU/EU course; the research paper for my Regional Integration and Development course is due on June 3rd; and my final class runs from June 15th-30th.  BOOM!  DONE!

After that I have to complete a three month internship (hope to have good news on that front soon), write a 10,000+ word paper on my experience there, and write a thesis.  So, still lots of work to be done even after classes are over but at least I won't have any more final exams or class papers.  Just two large projects and a three month job.  If all goes according to plan I can be out of Barbados for good by October.

That's pretty much what's going on.  Social life has been quiet since Nora left but I'm sure it will pick up again once finals are over.  Stay tuned for updates on the internship hunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment