Saturday, May 28, 2011

End of the Semester!!

Yesterday I handed in my final essay for the semester.  I am now officially done with 8 out of the 9 classes I need for my degree.  Just one more class to go in June and I'm done with courses!

Before I start my last class I hope to get a bit of work done on my thesis.  My internship requires a separate thesis, so once that starts I will probably be spending most of my time on that assignment.  The more of my regular thesis I can get done now, the less I will have to do once my internship is over in early October.

Also, given that things are pretty quiet on my end at the moment, I think I am going to post about some of the stuff I have been learning from my studies here.  After all, the whole point of the Fulbright is cultural exchange, so it's my job to bring the Caribbean to you!  So expect some informative posts on Caribbean integration in the next couple of days. Hope you don't find them boring!

No comments:

Post a Comment